Welcome Stanislaus County ARES
The Stanislaus County Amateur Radio Emergency Service is composed of FCC licensed Amateur Radio operators who have voluntarily registered their capabilities and equipment for public service communications duty under Federal regulations, Amateur Radio public service communications are furnished without any compensation of any kind. ARES® personnel are prepared to respond during emergencies by a continual training program, and by maintaining their radio equipment and other response items in excellent condition. The team consists only of those who want to help, and who are dedicated to staying prepared to render radio-communications assistance during emergency conditions.
ARES® operates under the authority of the Stanislaus County Office of Emergency Services (OES), and the Stanislaus County Assistant Director for OES. ARES® is organized under the auspices of the American Radio Relay League, the San Joaquin Valley Section Manager, and the San Joaquin Valley Section District Emergency Coordinator.
Operational control is under the county OES.
ANNOUNCEMENTS & STATUS
Situation normal. No activation at this time
Stanislaus County – Health Services Agency ( COVID-19) information
Welcome to the Stanislaus County Amateur Radio Emergency Service.
SJV ARES 40 Meter NVIS Net IAP – June 6, 2020
HAM CRAM – Saturday August 15, 2020 – https://www.stanares.org/ham-cram/
- Current Photos of work trip to Mt. Oso January 2020 are in the members section under Events.
ARES Meeting Date and Agenda
- Saturday May 2, 2020 10AM – 12PM
- Voice Net – Agenda to follow.
- Saturday May 16, 2020 – Modesto Criterium – CANCELLED
- 7am – 3pm
- Sunday May 17, 2020 – Modesto Road Race Salida area – CANCELLED
- 7am – 12pm
- Sunday May 31, 2020 – Regalado Road Race -CANCELLED
- 7am – 12pm
- Saturday June 6, 2020 10AM – 12PM
- Due to social distancing our meeting will be held on the SARA 145.390 – PL136.5 repeater. We will have net check in and officers reports. At 1100 we will participate in the SJV section 40 meter check in net. Please register for that event .
- Saturday and Sunday June 27 & 28 Field Day
- – Black Springs Road (07N23), Calaveras County June 27 & 28
- Subject to forest road closure order being lifted
- Saturday July 11, 2020 10AM – 12PM
- Mesh Network Field Test – Field deployment to test and utilize mesh network.
- Saturday August 1, 2020 10AM – 12PM
- Radio Programming – Utilizing computer programs and programming on the fly with no computer.
- HAM CRAM – https://www.stanares.org/ham-cram/
- Saturday August 15. 2020 7:30AM – 4PM
- Saturday September 5, 2020 10AM – 12PM
- Digital S.E.T. – Field Simulated Emergency Test use and discover learned digital modes in a field atmosphere.
- Saturday October 3, 2020 10AM – 12PM
- ARES Annual Meeting – Annual ARES Meeting, Updates, Training, Paperwork and Processes.
- Pacificon hamfest – San Ramon, Ca – 23th thru 25th
- Saturday November 7, 2020 10AM – 12PM
- Digital Skills Recap – Review digital skills that need further focus.
- Saturday December 5, 2020 10AM – 12PM
- Building a Go Box – Building go boxes for portable radio use.